Monday, December 12, 2016

Good Tree Hunting-Sonic picks a christmas tree.

Good Tree Hunting, Sonic's 1st Xmas (not a gsd)

I like to make fun of folks that call themselves dog parents, but, ack, here I am all excited about Sonic's 1st Christmas. And we took him to the Tree Farm to help us pick up a tree.
I was hoping for a cheerier shot, but my two guys are taking tree hunting very seriously.



This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

And hey, OTHER THAN A BORDER COLLIE, what else do you see in him? I mean, I see an island dog (just google 'coconut hound', imagine him tan and flat coated and you'll see what I mean), but I will be forever curious.

Sonic was a VERY GOOD DOG at the tree farm, nice leash manners!

I'll get some Christmas pics with the decorated tree (and maybe decorated he), because this year I am going to be a besotted Dog MOM. Yes, SONIC, You WILL be forced into wearing red ribbons.

1 comment:

  1. This whole blog makes me ridiculously happy. What an awesome rescue, for such a heartbreaking reason. Most of us in the US do not agree with the current administration's views or policies regarding immigrants. I had not once considered the pet lives that have been impacted by the horrible changes taking place here. My family is (collectively) a sucker for anybody or anything in need, and we typically have a menagerie trailing us through the house and gardens!

    ReplyDelete